Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments  (Read 6 times)

ArtThornbe

• Besucher
  • I operare a vape store directory and we hwve had a posting from a vape storre in the USA thast additionally seells CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that ouur account has been limited annd have requested us to remove
    • CBD Flower Wholesale - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments
« on: 16. September 2020, 18:08:13 »
I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store worksop store in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide promotion and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they promote a fairly extensive series of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from yet another lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at sidewinder42.de could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Feel free to visit my web-site - vape store worksop