Author Topic: CBD Transdermal Patches - PayPal Payments  (Read 11 times)

BrandiProp

• Besucher
  • I oversee a vape shop directory site and wee hae had a [url=https://findit.falkirkherald.co.uk/company/1360563448557568]posting[/url] from a vape store in the USA that also markets CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to clai
    • CBD Fitness - PayPal Payments
CBD Transdermal Patches - PayPal Payments
« on: 16. September 2020, 17:54:40 »
I look after a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not offer CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will see that they supply a relatively substantial variety of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my ra royal gummies 1200mg cbd infused watermelon 379-related website. This has restrained my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am still to get in touch with one more legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at sidewinder42.de could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.