Author Topic: CBD Edibles - PayPal Payments  (Read 8 times)

Maddison64

• Besucher
  • I manage a vape store directory and [url=http://forum.baldstyled.com/index.php?topic=39913.0]blvk unicorn salt e juice cucumber 764[/url] we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally sells CBD products. A Calendar month
    • CBD Condiments - PayPal Payments
CBD Edibles - PayPal Payments
« on: 16. September 2020, 17:40:31 »
I manage a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a relatively wide-ranging series of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am yet to get in touch with yet another attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at sidewinder42.de could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.