Author Topic: Best Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments  (Read 8 times)

LaraeMacin

• Besucher
  • I look after a vape store website directory and we have had a listing ffom a vape sshop in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPall has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have a
    • CBD Suppositories - PayPal Payments
Best Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments
« on: 16. September 2020, 17:40:05 »
I look after a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our Moose Cake eJuice vape shop directory site. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We merely offer promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer a reasonably extensive range of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am yet to consult an additional lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at sidewinder42.de could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.