Author Topic: CBD Eye Drops - PayPal Payments  (Read 7 times)

AshtonObry

• Besucher
  • I look after a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a [url=https://findit.brighouseecho.co.uk/company/1360563448557568]vape store[/url] in the United States that likewise sells CBD [url=https://findit.northyorkshirenews.com/company/1360
    • CBD Chocolate - PayPal Payments
CBD Eye Drops - PayPal Payments
« on: 16. September 2020, 17:37:06 »
I oversee a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise sells CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not retail CBD products such as CBD oil. We only provide web marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a pretty wide-ranging range of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to check with an additional attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at sidewinder42.de could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

My website: aqua ejuice salts oasis 301
Here is my web-site - gallery