Author Topic: CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments  (Read 250 times)

MartinaRei

• Besucher
  • I look after a ape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to usse to say that our account hass been limited and have aske
    • Wholesale CBD Vape - PayPal Payments
CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments
« on: 26. December 2020, 12:57:52 »
I operate a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally advertises CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items such as CBD oil. We simply provide marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retail store and if you take a good look, you will see that they supply a rather substantial stable of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different firms. As a result how many mg of cbd per puff this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment options and right now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to consult yet another lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at sidewinder42.de could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
Also visit my page - hemp clothing